The Drupal module LinearCase allows ClosedQuestions and other documents to be ordered in a "case study".
A linearcase is a book that limits a students navigation. A student can progress through the book freely, untill he reaches a page with a question. The student then has to answer the question correctly before he can go to the pages beyond that question.
To convert a Book to a Linear Case the top-node of the book has to be replaced by a node of type LinearCase. The easiest way to do that is:
- Create a node of type LinearCase, give it a clear name, and add it to the book.
- Go to Outline -> "reorder an entire book" -> "edit order and titles" of the concerning book.
- Drag all nodes so they are children of the LinearCase node.
- Save the new outline.
- Go to "edit" page of the LinearCase node.
- Go to the section "Book outline" and choose <create a new book> This will make the LinearCase node the top-node of a new book, with all it's child pages in it.
- Remove the old top-node, or if it has content, move it to be the first child of the LinearCase node.
- Add the block "Case Navigation" to your preferred space for navigation.